Every Speck Travel purchase comes with free ground shipping. That’s right, free. However, once an order has been processed with Speck Travel, we are not able to upgrade or change shipping methods. We are also unable to modify or cancel the items on your order once it has been confirmed.
Speck Travel utilizes a variety of carriers for each shipping option, and you can rest assured we’ll always choose the most appropriate delivery method for the desired shipping address. Unfortunately, we’re unable to allow you to specify a preferred carrier when placing an order with us.
Please be advised that certain carriers may require someone to sign for your shipment. (If you are shipping to an apartment or in an office building, the carrier might require you to sign for the packages and will not be left at the door.)
- Allow 24 hours for processing.
- Expedited or Priority shipping options may not be available for large items.
- All rates are subject to change at any time.
At this time Speck Travel does not offer international shipping. Unfortunately, that includes Canada as well. Hopefully soon.
Shipping To Freight Forwarders Or Other Non-residential Addresses
If you use a freight forwarder or ship to a non-residential address, such as a hotel, Speck Travel is not responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods after they’re delivered. This means that Speck Travel is not able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any such goods delivered to a freight forwarder or non-residential address. You should instruct freight forwarders to refuse goods that arrive damaged, and goods lost after being received by a freight forwarder or at a non-residential address will be your responsibility.
At Speck Travel, we’re here to help lighten the load, and that includes before or after you’ve completed your travels. Call us at 877-801-8796, or you can email us at email@example.com.
- How can I confirm my order and its shipping status?
- When will my order ship?
- Which holidays do you observe?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How can I track my package?
- Can I ship my order to an APO, FPO, DPO, or PO Box?
How can I confirm my order and its shipping status?
An email confirmation is sent to you when the order is shipped. The email will include information and instructions on how you can track the shipment of your order online. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 48 hours (2 business days) of your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will my order ship?
Typically, your order will ship within 24 hours. Our normal shipping and order processing days are Monday through Friday. No orders are processed on Saturday, Sunday, or major holidays or company closures (listed below). Once your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Please allow 1 business day for your shipment to update in the system for accurate tracking information. Shipping within the U.S. usually takes 3-5 business days to arrive.
- If you place a “Next Day Air” order on Friday before 10AM EST, your order will be delivered on MONDAY, as Saturday and Sunday do not count as shipping days.
- If you place a “Next Day Air” order on Friday after 10AM EST, your order will be processed and shipped out on MONDAY and you will receive it on TUESDAY.
- The same applies to 2-day Air, please do not count the weekends in your delivery time. The 2-day Air option refers to business days, and does not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
- These shipping methods are not available to all locations and addresses and we cannot be responsible for carrier delays or lost, stolen, or misdirected shipments by the carrier.
Which holidays do you observe?
Orders can be submitted via our website, but will not be processed or counted as in-transit on the following major holidays and company closures:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day
- President’s Day
- Speck Travel Day (April 1)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Day After Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Do you ship internationally?
At this time, we do not ship internationally. If you have any further questions about our Shipping Policy, please contact email@example.com.
How can I track my package?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email from Speck Travel that will contain a link to your tracking information. Please allow 1 business day for your shipment information to update for accurate information.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Customer Service team, Monday-Friday between 8am and 4pm PT, and they will be happy to help. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 877-801-8796.
Can I ship my order to an APO, FPO, DPO, or PO Box?
Speck Travel will not deliver to APO, FBO, DPO and PO Box.